Some of my top travel hacks to save money:
- Pick cheaper destinations instead of expensive areas and countries
- Book early
- Travel on weekdays and outside the high season
- Accommodation is usually a large part of the travel budget. By using services such as or hotel comparison websites such as I’ve saved a lot of money on accommodation.
- Skip extra luggage. It saves you extra Airplane fees and makes it easier to get around by walk or public transportation instead of expensive taxi rides
- Shop at local supermarkets instead of fancy restaurants
- By alcohol at the tax free
This article was originally posted on Quora. If you find this information useful, please follow me on Quora .